Wednesday 25 April 2012

Hot Toys: Sci-Fi

Ron Perlman who played as Hellboy is captured nicely here by Hot Toys. You even need to load the bullets for Hellboy's Big Baby.



Standing next to "Red" is a custom Ron Perlman using HeadPlay head.


Another custom Neo in The Matrix with HeadPlay head and Hacker World accessories from CMToys.



I first saw him in Head Hunters shop in CTMA building. Hong Kong would always get it first but I am lucky that I have already ordered him from Action City. I add on a mini gun and a grenade launcher as I have remembered him from the movie T2, in the scene where he and the others are set to blow up Skynet building.

 

There is an interchangeable robotic arm from the lower left elbow onward but I struggle too hard and even pop the whole arm off so I just leave him as it is.



Hot Toys is generous to offer Marcus Wright from Terminator Salvation with a damage head and another set of clothing which I would not miss the opportunity to fit onto another body. Buy one get one free.



Page  1 2 , 3

2 comments:

  1. Excellant! I really like the USCM! Wonder if they will have an equivalent at 1/18... Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out Hot Toys Snap kit Aliens on eBay, they look around that scale.

      Delete